Saturday Makeup: Before & After
When you don’t get enough sleep, even a full face of makeup can’t hide it. I debated going back to bed and skipping makeup altogether, but I toughed it out for you guys.
Blah. Today’s makeup is safe and boring. Next week I think I need a pop of colour or bronzer or something!
The eyeshadow is a pink / brown combination that is supposed to make hazel eyes pop, but honestly it feels a little boring. It also took every bit of willpower I had not to turn this into a winged liner / waterline look as I always do!
I’m not a huge fan of the Maybelline gel eyeliner. For all of about two weeks I loved it, but now I think it looks smudgy. I much prefer liquid, but maybe I need to splurge on a high quality gel liner & brush before I write it off…
Anyways, I’m off for some leftover pizza!
- W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready – Face Primer
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Cameo
- Cornsilk Satin Loose Translucent Powder
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink
- Almay Intense i Color Eye Shadow for Hazel
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – Black
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner, Black
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, ECP02 Dark Brown / Brown
- Bonne Bell Lip tints Black Cherry Fizz (a really super old tinted lip balm from my childhood! ha)