Saturday Makeup: Before & After
Several days ago, I purchased a sewing machine! I was so excited that I didn’t realize until after checkout that I had just paid for another item in my amazon basket as well: a brand new makeup brush set!
Naturally, this meant experimenting…
Check out that bedhead!
One of my favourite makeup eyeshadow techniques is to do a cool colour on the lids (in this case turquoise) and then a warm colour (gold/brown) in the crease.
I decided to make the look really dramatic with a winged liner.
I see I missed a spot in my eyebrows! Ah well.
- Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Cameo
- Cornsilk Satin Loose Translucent Powder
- Laval Powder Blusher – Peach Haze
- Shimmery champagne-coloured eyeshadow for highlighting brow bone and inner corner of eye
- Jazooli 120 Colours Eyeshadow Palette
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – Black
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner, Black
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder, ECP02 Dark Brown / Brown
- Random lip gloss that I found in my stash